Friday, June 25, 2010

Far from over

So, today is the final day of the Spartan 300 Challenge and I met Coach Crystal to get my body comps done. Here's how it turned out:

After 7 weeks, I've dropped another 2% body fat, lost 4 inches from my waist, hips, and thighs, and added 3 inches to my shoulders and calves. My weight stayed the same, meaning I added lean muscle (yay!), however, I managed to drop another pant size (down to a size 6 now). This is what I'm talkin' about!

As far as strength goes, I'm definitely getting stronger. I've PR'd on pullups, pushups, dead lift, squat, clean, and press. I'm now using the Rx weight in most WODs. The progress feels great!

The benchmark workout is tomorrow morning, and I'm ready. My goal is to finish the WOD this time. I have a feeling I will! Regardless of how it all turns out, I am proud of myself and feel like this is just the beginning.
WOOT!

Like Drake says, "I'm livin' life right now, man... And this what I'ma do 'til its over, 'til its over.. But it's far from over"

No comments:

Post a Comment