Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Running like Phoebe

I don't remember feeling like death when this photo was taken last Saturday during our WOD. But, MAN! It looks like I'm about to croak.


"keep moving, keep moving, keep moving"

Perhaps I need to start pinning a smile on my face during my workouts - ESPECIALLY when they get tough. Then, I might start to believe it and actually HAVE FUN. Because, that's what it's all about, right?! I'll have to remember to test out that theory during Fight Gone Bad on Saturday.




From now on, everytime I run I will think of Phoebe and smile:

Update on the 100 Day Burpee Challenge and 10 in 21 Challenge: Both are going well. I've been consistent on my burpees (Day 38 today!), and will weigh in tomorrow morning (Day 11). I should have lost 3-4 lbs so far. Woot!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love Pheobe's childlike happiness when she runs! She may have poor form but damn, that woman is having F-U-N!

    Good luck on FGB!!!!

    ReplyDelete