Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Run, Neon Tiger!

New Year, New Gear, right?! Check out my new kicks. Loving my new Nike Free 5.0 v4's ("5.0 v4" sounds like a damn software launch). So much so, that they've earned their own soundtrack.

I like to think of myself as the "Neon Tiger" from the Killer's song when I wear them. Enjoy the musical stylings of the handsome Brandon Flowers and his mates: Update on yesterday's WOD: I didn't have to do Angie again (thank God!). Instead I took on this WOD using the GHD "Glute/Ham Developer" Machine (that's actually the name of it). ;) CrossFit WOD 1/5/10: 4 Rds for Time: 400m Run 25 GHD Sit ups 25 GHD Back Extensions My time was 19:30. Those sit ups/back entensions are rough!
Here's what they look like:
My abs and ass are sore today. Definitely looking forward to tonight's WOD to loosen me up! CrossFit Women's WOD 1/6/10: 3 Rds for time: 15 KB Thruster (16Kg) 15 Knees-to-Elbows 50 Lunges (walking)

No comments:

Post a Comment