Thursday, November 19, 2009

Much needed rest

What a weekend! Took Friday, Sat, and Sun completely off from workouts. Stuck to my diet - minus the wine and lunch at Magnolia Cafe (couldn't resist the Mag Mud!). Managed to get back on track today by cooking some meals for the short week. It always makes me feel better to plan ahead! Although this week is short, I'm still going to get in my 5 workouts. I am determined not let the holidays hurt my progress. The first week of Dec will kick off an intensive 15-day challenge which will help finish up the second month of my personal challenge. I'm hoping to be lean and mean on my birthday!! A look back at last Thursday's CrossFit Women's WOD: As many rounds as possible (AMRAP) in 20 minutes: 10 pull ups 10 push ups 20 lunges 20 box jumps I did 5 rounds. Not bad, but I think I could have pulled out one more round if I would have rested a little less...ah, there's always next time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment