Thursday, November 12, 2009

One last WOD, then its officially the weekend!

Its Friday, Yay! Yesterday's CrossFit Women's WOD was named after Mel, fellow Crossfitter and avid blogger. The workout was tough and fun, just like her! Check her out - she's the hottie on the right! "Mel" 3 rounds for time 30 Box Jumps (20") 20 Push Jerk (75# Rx - I did 65 lbs) 10 Pull ups (kip w/band) 200m run My time was 18:23. Not as good as I had hoped, but I was proud of myself for sticking with the 65 lbs and doing as many box jumps as I could before I modified to step-ups (for the last round only). On the positive, my kip pullups are getting a lot better. ;) Couldn't make it to boot camp this morning, so I'll have to workout on my own this evening. Since I don't have access to the barbells/kettlebells at my home gym, I'll do the WOD from last Friday: WOD For time: 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps of: DB Snatch (30 lb Rx) Push Ups Goal is to do this in less than 20 minutes. It will be hard, but I'm up to the challenge! Once this is over, I'll be ready to officially start the weekend. Woo-hoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Jess, that's an awesome time. Crystal had the RX'd weight as 55# for us, so I thought I was all bad ass. And look at you, showout, 65#. Rock. on.

    ReplyDelete