Friday, November 6, 2009

Weigh in

Stepped on the scale this morning after bootcamp and I see that I'm down 10 lbs from when I started my "challenge" a month ago. (I know the scale isn't the best way to track my progress, but it is directional). I'm headed in the right direction in terms of fat loss, but I still have big gains to make in terms of muscle. The goal isn't to get skinny - the goal is to get ripped! I attribute the weight loss to stepping up my workouts and cleaning up my diet. Hope to see more of that muscle tone I've been building soon.
I can already see some little "guns" forming! They are too cute...ur, I mean, they are totally bad-ass!!! Soon, you can call me "Baby Hercules"!! (Check out my baby pic!...haha, that's not me, but that's one strong baby!)
I finished up the week with a killer boot camp workout this morning and enjoyed lunch with friends at the Galaxy Cafe (I had the greek salad with chicken/no dressing - deelish!). Headed to the grocery store to stock up on tailgating provisions for tomorrow. I'm in charge of mimosas! Yum. Party starts at 9:00 am and goes til last man standing in the wee hours of the morning on Sunday. Rest days are the best days.

No comments:

Post a Comment