Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 3 begins...

I definitely was a little loose on my menu this weekend. I managed to stay in the zone, but I did enjoy some wine, dairy, and bread (none of which are on the Paleo menu). I guess that means, it is time to clean it up this week! Thankfully, its ok to slip up once in a while - as long as you get back on track, you're cool. This is a lifestyle change, not something temporary, so I should get used to constant temptation and just deal with it. I did right by the rest of the Rx for the weekend - I got lots of rest. I really needed to recharge for the week. There will be a lot of external stress (work, commitments, etc) to deal with this week on top of the grueling workouts. I'm loading up on my Emergen-C now, to help get me through it all. Today's CrossFit Women's WOD looks fun: Tabata circuit: Swings (E16kg) Ab Mat Situps Dumbbell Push Press (E25) Body Weight Squat I'll post my progress tomorrow! Got some new lulu gear, so that should put a little pep in my step!

No comments:

Post a Comment