Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WOD Report and Progress

Yesterday's CrossFit Women's WOD has left me pretty sore! I used 25# dumbbells to complete the 5 rounds of 10 DB chest press and 10 DB squat cleans. 25# doesn't sound like a lot, but trust me it was tough. I completed 5 rds at 9:41. Not bad, but I could have gone faster through the squat cleans. I need to get used to not taking breaks longer than a few seconds until the workout is over. Today, I'll be taking on a workout where I can challenge myself to stop less and use the run as a recovery. (Yes, the RUN will be the recovery - I never thought I'd say that!) Today's CrossFit WOD is: 5 rounds for time 400m run 20 Kettlebell Clean to Press (16kg Rx) I haven't practiced the Clean/Press with a kettlebell in a while, so this should be challenging. In other news, my girl Annie is in the second week of her new regimen and has already lost 5 lbs! Congrats, girl! Keep up the good work!! Going through this transformation with friends is such a help - thanks for the support and continued motivation! We will be SICFIT in no time! ;) That reminds me: I haven't weighed/measured myself since early October, so I should probably check in on my own progress. I will update later this week on how it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment