Sunday, October 25, 2009

A day to catch up

What a busy day yesterday! I kicked off the day right with the UTB CrossFit workout. Jess, Wes, and Meghan came out to see what all the fuss was about. I think they really enjoyed it. Jess says his butt and legs are so sore - thanks to all the lunges and squats! Hopefully they will start training with CrossFit. I think everyone can benefit from this type of training. Maybe they will drink the kool-aid too! After the workout I had to rush all around town preparing for Heather's wedding. Got a dress, jewlery, and got my hair done (thanks, Amanda!)in just the nick of time. I loved the way it turned out and the wedding was a blast. Shawn and I had a great time and it looked like Heather was really enjoying the party! She's on her way across the Atlantic now - headed to London and Paris for her honeymoon. JEALOUS!! Went to brunch this morning, then started my typical Sunday activities...Sundays are my day to catch up on all the things I didn't do during the week and prepare for the coming week. After that crap is done, I like to zone out a bit. Usually by reading or watching crappy TV. Right now I am watching ice skating and loving it (don't hate)! I'm also making chicken soup for this week's lunch (from scratch!!!). All the good nutrients will keep me fueled for this week's workouts. My entire cubicle of a home smells like chicken soup. DEEEELISH! And, its Paleo! Got the recipe from a fellow CrossFitter, Erika on her blog, Eat Clean Live Strong. View it here: http://eatcleanlivestrong.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment