Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jackie was a friend of mine...

Today's WOD is named "Jackie" and she's gonna be hard. Not because of the workout itself, but because I've been rowing and training my back all week. My muscles are sore! Dang.
Jackie: 1 round for time
1000 m Row
50 barbell thrusters (45 lb barbell)
30 pull ups (band-assisted)
Bootcamp this morning was good - lots of pushups and squats to get the major muscles going. I'm drinking lots of water and eating plenty of protein & veggies to help the muscles recover (just to get beat up again tonight). Day 3 of clean eating is going well. Wanted to cheat yesterday on some naan, but didn't! Have to take it one day at a time until it becomes a habit.
On a side note, I realized that today is my 6 year anniversary at my current employer. Congrats to me for sticking it out this long! Maybe soon, I'll be promoted to "washing lettuce and that's when the big bucks start coming in!" (see Coming to America).

No comments:

Post a Comment