Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I hate being lazy

DUDE! I've got to snap out of it! Yesterday I had two frosted sugar cookies and chips/salsa at the movie. I didn't feel well after eating either. I think my body is starting to punish me for injesting that crap - serves me right! Tuesday was not supposed to be a cheat day, but that's how it played out. So, that means no cheating for the rest of the week! To make matters worse, I slept in through bootcamp this morning! Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed in myself. I'm not a lazy person, but I did not want to get up - maybe I'm mentally exhausted. I've been dealing with a lot of unnecessary stress lately. I need to shake it off and get my head right. I've got goals to accomplish! Cue motivational music: Thankfully, I have a chance to redeem myself with tonight's workout. I'm going to kill it! "Nicole": Max rounds, and Max reps in 20 minutes Pull-ups and 400 m run That means, I do as many pull ups as I can do (until failure) and run 400 m to count as one round. Do as many of those as possible for time. I'm going to try for 15 pull ups (assisted with the band) and 400 m in under 2 minutes for at least 5 rounds in 20 minutes. I'm also getting some friends together to go with me to Saturday's Under the Bridge bootcamp workout. Its free and a lot of fun! If anyone is interested, meet me at the Mopac bridge on town lake (near the tennis courts) at 8:00 am. Workout from 8:30 - 9:30 am - then we can go get breakfast!! Learn more here: http://www.crossfitcentral.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/limit,4/limitstart,4/

No comments:

Post a Comment